The “Tap Into Tranquility” Retreat
A Self-Care Retreat for Women (Beginners are welcome!)
Friday, October 6 at 5 pm through Sunday, October 8 at 3 pm
Here’s what you can expect:
• Gentle/restorative yoga & yoga nidra (guided relaxation)
• Massage! (yes, you read that right!)
• Mindful nature walk for the soul
• Storytelling under the stars...
• Guided conscious dance meditation
• Organic, vegetarian meals prepared with love
• Personal time for rest and reflection
• Connection with like-minded women
Your host: Connie Stultz, yoga/meditation instructor & mind-body wellness coach for women
Special guest: Carrie Smith-Hardee, massage therapist, life coach and conscious dance facilitator
Chef: Patty Love, experienced vegetarian chef and all-around beautiful spirit. Patty can accommodate dietary restrictions and food allergies.
Transportation: We will carpool and share the cost of gas, or you can meet us there on your own.
Space is limited. A $100 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot.
Early bird price: $350 if paid in full by September 6
Regular price: $425, must be paid in full by October 1
No refunds after October 1.
For more information and to register/pay, contact Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text: 480-440-0250. Website: www.conniestultz.com