At Thrive Wellness, we strive to offer excellence of service and be here for all in need of our services. We're excited to offer you nurturing and transformational experiences through our wellness offerings.
Just as we make a commitment to being here for our clients at the time of scheduled appointments, to best serve all we need that same commitment to honoring appointments from our clients. When a client no-shows, cancels with short notice, or doesn’t take responsibility their lateness it can prevent another client in need of a session from having services. It is also not uncommon in our personalized practice for a therapist to come in just to see one client. Other paying clients are turned away during the scheduled time as well. It costs our therapists time and money when reservations aren't honored.
- To avoid fees and lost session time, please arrive on time for your appointments and make any cancelations with more than 48 hours notice.
- Cancellations made with 48-25 hours of notice will incure a fee of half of the reserved session rate.
- Cancellations made with 24 hours or less notice and no-shows will incure a fee of the full reserved session rate.
- Clients arriving up to 15 minutes late or who have called within this first 15 minutes to say they're still coming, may enjoy the remainder of their reserved session, and will be expected to pay their full session fee.
- Clients arriving more than 15 minutes late, without a phone call or text to Thrive Wellness *within* the first 15 minutes of the session time to say they're still coming, forfeit their session and will be expected to pay the full session fee. (Because the therapist may have left by then thinking the client was a no-show.)
We look forward to an amazing, transformational, and mutually respectful wellness relationship with you!
All the best,
The Thrive Wellness Team